MVP Workshop is a blockchain product research and development studio driven by the exploration of disruptive technologies and their application in real-life scenarios.
We are currently seeking a
to join our expanding team!
What's even better is that it doesn't really matter where you are anymore, since the teams @ MVP Workshop are now distributed!
As a Product Manager at MVP Workshop, your role will be like no others. We take a great sense of ownership over our client's products since we see them as our own - we believe this is the only way to truly do great work and make products on the blockchain that work with real people in the real world. This is why you'll probably end up doing everything that’s not engineering or design work.
From product management and feature tweaks to product research, QA, project management and everything in-between, you need to ensure that the roadmap is clearly defined and communicated among all parties, our teams and client-side alike. You will also be responsible for mapping out the users and community as a way for improving the overall quality of the product, both in its core (how it is designed and developed), but also how it is perceived and the concrete value it brings to the client on the business side of the things.
This may sound overwhelming because so much of the job is communication, research, and fighting complexity – so let’s do a deep-dive into responsibilities and set up the right expectations for a PM role at MVP Workshop.
- Lead the full product cycle: ideation, research, product discovery, design, development, and launch
- Understand client’s business strategy and deliver a product which is properly aligned with business goals
- Manage the roadmap and set expectations with all stakeholders - capture work from a wide range of inputs (senior management from our side and client from the other), understand and prioritize this work so our project teams are always working on the most valuable/priority features
- Develop instrumentation, logging, tracking, reporting, and analytics tools to allow for data collection and optimization of the user experience, as well as the measurement of the product NPS
- Develop a framework for evaluating new opportunities and identifying which of those opportunities merit further research and development
- Deeply understand the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with the client(s) - Define and frame those problems for the team
- Manage everyone included in the product development process to scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state that helps product ship to customers as early as possible
- Act as a conduit between designers and engineers to take a new product idea from concept to prototype, while holding all sides accountable
- Constantly evaluate if our solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measurements, both in beta’s and after full release
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for - deliver world-class software in every release
- Work on nourishing product culture within the company – motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
- Track usability issues and user scenarios that inform product iteration
- Talk with the community, prioritize and track feature requests
- Work closely with the client’s marketing team and help them define the product roll-out strategy
- Lead Token Modelling and Decentralized Business Model Canvas sessions, often as a workshop done for our clients in early stages of development
- Study and come up with innovative business use cases for the implementation of blockchain technology
- Work closely with Key Account Executive on maintaining and nourishing a relationship with our clients
- Distributed teams mean you can work from wherever you want...
- ... although we do have two offices in the center of Belgrade
- No-limit paid vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Tech and education budget
- True meritocracy when it comes to promotions
If you are already picturing yourself as a part of the team, don’t be a stranger, send us your CV and portfolio electronically.
We would be more than happy to get to know you!
Deadline for applications: 01.01.2022.
MVP Vorkshop je studio za istraživanje i razvoj blockchain proizvoda vođen istraživanjem ometajućih tehnologija i njihovom primenom u stvarnim scenarijima.
Imaju dugogodišnje iskustvo sa proizvodima, ali i dalje nastavljaju da uče gradeći, definišući i uzgajajući proizvode koristeći ometajuću tehnologiju. Ako želite da kreirate novo tržište i mrežu vrednosti, postanite partner sa njima, oni vam mogu pomoći da potvrdite svoju ideju i izgradite svoj proizvod.
MVP grade stari prijatelji i nove ideje. Godinama unazad izgradili su najsigurniju e-poštu na svetu koju pokreću Ethereum i IPFS. Danas ne remete samo tržište sopstvenim proizvodima, već se fokusiraju na pomaganje svojim klijentima da učine isto.