About the project
Pentalog is continuing a fruitful partnership with the world’s largest POS terminal vendors who is expanding its ConvertPlus teams.
Our client turned partner, an experienced provider of payment and commerce solutions is currently in the process of growth and refreshing to next-gen technology, is looking for an experienced Product Owner/ Business Analyst.
In this Scrum-based project, you will communicate with internal and external clients, acting as a key facilitator, while collaborating with all parties in order to support the creation and maintenance of product backlog alongside the Product Manager.
- 4-7 year of experience as a Product Owner/ Business Analyst;
- Bachelor’s degree (Operations Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, IT, or Computer Science majors preferred);
- Experienced in iOS and Android App Development, is preferred;
- Ability to understand, drive, and communicate based on business goals;
- Experience performing duties of a Scrum Product Owner (backlog management, grooming, etc.);
- Experience in performing duties of Business Analyst ;
- Experience with requirements elicitation, documentation and management ideally focused on online products, eCommerce SaaS and payments related projects;
- Attention to detail, organized and strong communication skills (verbal and written), analytical and process analysis skills;
- Advanced English language skills.
- Work with Product Manager in defining the product strategy and roadmap (roadmap planning, evaluating problems, exploring potential solutions);
- Define project KPIs and success metrics that will be reflected in the implementation requirements - accountable for product success;
- Identify and highlight problem areas, gaps or conflicts derived from information gathered;
- Gather, elicit, analyze, document and validate business requirements or user stories, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions;
- Act as Scrum Product Owner (backlog management, grooming, etc.);
- Validate requirements and impact with Product Managers/ Product Owners of other product lines, with Architecture team members, Tech & QA in order to ensure definition of all Product Features;
- Own and maintain the Product Backlog;
- Make sure that the backlog is healthy and consistent (tasks ready for sprint defined considering the DoR - minimum 2-3 sprints in advance);
- Prioritize the product features/ user stories;
- Ensure that the team is working on highest valued features/ user stories;
- Validate with stakeholders that the developments are done following the agreed requirements;
- Accept/Reject Development Work Results considering the DoD;
- Be responsible for maximizing ROI and increasing value of the product for the customer;
- Validate and follow, together with the Project Management representative and Tech Leads, release dates for features with customer impact;
- Participate with the APIs Product Manager in product launch readiness activities, including field training (training material development, sales collateral development and direct field and account education);
- Assist sales in product presentations, capturing customers, assessing products to meet customer needs and in preparing detailed product specifications and proposals;
- Assist with Pre-Sales and Sales by providing sales support for key client deals;
- Understand competitive technologies and strategy and formulate plans to address competitive sales efforts.
- Experience in Software Product development life cycle and working with agile.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Deadline for applications: 09.11.2021.
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.