You have experience in working with WiFi technology? Or you are working with broadband cellular networks? Furthermore, you know how to publish mobile apps on store and manage them?
If answers are YES, you are an ideal candidate for our future Product Owner for EON Connect platform – a mobile app that manages HGW, WiFi and cellular network.
As a Product Owner for EON Connect you will be responsible for:
- Defining product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Assessing value and prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value, aligned with product strategy
- Working closely with Product Management, System Architects, DevOps and other technical roles to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Taking part in preparing product release plans and setting an expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Researching and analyzing market, users, and roadmap for the product
- Communicating with end users and collecting feedback
- Communicating with management and other stakeholders to address and suggest further improvements
- Planning and prioritizing product feature backlog and development of the product
- Providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
What are we looking for:
- Relevant experience in the Broadband industry: HGW, WiFi, mobile networks (4G, 5G, LTE)
- Deep knowhow of the Broadband industry and familiar with core elements such as: routers, WiFi, security, parental control
- Experience with maintaining mobile applications in production (on App Store, Google Play, Huawei AppGallery)
- Understanding of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding internal and external communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Marketing or other relevant field
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
What you'll have here:
- Working on own products, meaning actively impacting how the product will look like, what problems should it solve and what business value should it bring to the company.
- Challenging projects and environment with an Agile mindset.
- Fast personal development in product management field through internal mentoring and coaching.
- Continuous career growth through Product community and personal development plans
- Working in an international company, communicating with stakeholders and customers from different countries.
- Direct communication with key stakeholders.
- Open communication between team members and all employees.
- Casual but highly professional and dynamic environment.
- Modern and cozy offices.
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events.
- Work life balance.
We are focused on solving challenging creative problems and making brands with attitude that stand for something valuable. We are looking for smart, ambitious, passionate individuals to join our growing team. If you have what it takes to make a change for the better send us your CV and we will get back to you soon.
Deadline for applications: 07.11.2021.