Our client is one of the world's leaders in the serviced commercial real estate rental and maintenance market.
DataArt's specialists are currently involved in the development of all the client's systems: an external website, internal systems (room booking, service payment, and document management), an adaptation of applications to the requirements of mobile platforms, and testing. All systems are currently under development and are adding new features. Thanks to this the company is gaining additional competitive advantages in the local markets.
Over 20 roles, including Development, QA, BA and PM capabilities.
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Product Owner to join our team and work closely with the client’s decision-makers from Marketing and IT.
- Participate in planning upcoming work by defining short/mid-term goals and creating sprint scope, prioritizing tickets
- Support, coordination, and control of various incidents and tickets between development/service teams
- Preparation and support of periodic reports and other materials (presentations, corporate wiki portals, etc.)
- Management and control of execution of business tasks on daily operational activities in the project
- Providing regular updates on development status for management by conducting demo sessions, participating in sprint check-in sessions, and keeping sprint goals documentation updated
- Help with cross-team collaboration: consult the team by answering arising questions and clarifying complicated questions
- 3+ years in Product Management as a Product Owner
- 3+ years working with software products
- Experience managing a team backlog, breaking down requirements, writing user stories, and validating customer needs are met
- Experience with Agile processes and tools and/or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Skills in organizing interactions between the development and client teams
- Skills in collecting, harmonizing, and prioritizing requirements
- Understanding the main stages of the software lifecycle
- Strong negotiation, organizational, management, analytical, and people skills
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Technical background
- Experience with distributed teams
- Experience conducting the discovery phase and analysis of the client’s needs
With over 25 years since 1997 of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets
We integrate our engineering excellence with deeply human values that drive our business and our approach to relationships: curiosity, empathy, trust, honesty, and intuition. These qualities help us deliver high-value, high-quality solutions that our clients depend on, and lifetime partnerships they believe in.