We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client's thoughts.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Delivery team and help us keep growing.
Your goal will be to make a customer’s list of wants a reality by articulating and translating the product vision into features and tactics. While acting as the “voice of the client/customer”, you will work daily with our agile team on clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating, and gaining alignment around the feature or product strategy.
Become a part of a strong team with a vast experience in software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
Your day-to-day tasks would be to:
- Maximize the value of the Product resulting from the work of the Scrum Team
- Make Product-related decisions and solve Product-related problems
- Partner with the Client, understand and document their position, motivation and requirements
- Renegotiate requirements with the Client, and involve the Client in prioritization where necessary
- Develop, own, and execute the Product roadmap
- Define and communicate the Product Goal, assure that team understands it
- Confirm that each Sprint Goal reflects actual priorities and adheres to the Product Goal
- Own and manage the Product Backlog, and ensure that it is transparent, visible and understood
- Create Product Backlog items, and provide a sufficient level of detail for these items to initiate a discussion with Developers
- Iterate with Developers (and the Client) in order to refine Product Backlog items until they are adhering to the definition of Ready
- Participate in defining the Definition of Ready and Definition of Done with Developers
- Understand the testing process, and contribute by suggesting improvements
- Prioritize Product Backlog items by continuously balancing the requirements of the client and inputs from Developers about the complexity
- Participate in Scrum Events and use the information from events to improve backlog
- Assist in the Demo preparation and stand in for the Demo execution, if needed
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 4+ years of Product or Project Development experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Product Management
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Showing interest and making a special effort to stay up to date with the latest technology and product practices
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team-oriented
- Knack for negotiations
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Flexible work-hours
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)