Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the Team:
At FIS Front Arena we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back
What You Will Be Doing:
Senior level management role. Typically responsible for directing product support team(s) and/or associated support functions for multiple lines of business or as part of a division. Ensures client issues are resolved, serves as an escalation point for client issues, and is responsible for maintaining/improving client satisfaction. Escalates client issues to senior/division management when necessary. Resolves issues and contributes to business unit/area development. Directly responsible for managing a staff of six or more direct reports, including managers, supervisors and individual contributors in network planning, design, implementation, organization, and/or operation. Accountable for budgeting, staffing, practice/procedure changes and service level requirements across multiple cost centers . Manages sixty or more overall subordinates. Coaches and mentors management team. Works closely with directors on departmental issues. Has very wide latitude for decision-making. Typically requires more than ten years related network planning, engineering and/or operations experience with at least three years leadership responsibility.
- Manage operations of teams of representatives that respond to inquiries of a technical or complex nature as relates to FIS software products and/or services through case management.
- Engage with customers in the delivery of support services and any issues customer may raise with those support services.
- Develops and monitors application of operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure, information flow and systems that provide answers to common questions and problems.
- Reports new or recurring problems to product management and/or product development departments.
- Monitors call queues, call volume and other metrics. Analyses results and trends. Ensures volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards.
- Ensures representatives are properly trained when new products are released or products are upgraded or patched.
- Contributes to development of the product support function.
- May develop business strategy and business plan for team/group operations including budget development.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
- May build industry relations communicating technologies and operational concerns through industry networking.
- Some flexibility of hours is required; Call Centre 24x7 environment
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Broad knowledge of FIS products and related services; in-depth knowledge of products and services for which team(s) provide support
- Knowledge of IT technologies, i.e., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture
- Working knowledge of workforce management practices and tools, e.g., scheduling software, quality monitoring software
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team building, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated customer-focused leadership ability
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset