Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2021 FIS University Program today!
As a 2021 FIS UniversitProgram full-time participant with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success; including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
This two-year full-time program has start date in June with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn how to work within a corporate environment
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organization
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of your peers from across the organization
About The Team
The CATR Client Experience (“CX”) team is responsible for the providing our client base with quality support services on the FIS’ Trading & Risk software suite. The objective of the CATR CX Team is to make it easy for our clients to do business with us and create an effortless experience. We also strive to consistently deliver an excellent client experience in every interaction.
What You Will Be Doing
You will provide product support services to FIS customers using the CATR software products including but not limited to:
- Working within a global support tea
- Troubleshoot and resolve software related issues
- Facilitate valuable and clear verbal & written communication with our clients
- Use of the ticketing system to record progress on resolution of issues
- Document work performed and other technical information for our clients
- Coordinate with internal teams to identify & resolve issues as well as opportunities for improvement of systems and services
- Input into the evolution and creation of support best practices
- Prepared to work short shifts outside of standard business hours
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree from job discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Added Bonus If You Have
- Experience of SQL
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent Documentation Skills
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.