The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
Responsibilities of Programmer/Game Developer are to support the Virtual Reality Unit in the creation of computer generated audio-visual tools for internal and external training and education purposes. He/she will be required to work in a multidisciplinary and international internal team as well as external partners and contractors.
The Belgrade Shared Services Center is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position: Programmer/Game Developer
- Works with 3D artists/animators to design Unreal Engine 4 projects
- Designs complex, realistic maps and levels in Unreal Engine 4
- Integrates plug-ins into Unreal Engine 4
- Assists in designing 3D assets/characters and their integration into Unreal Engine 4
- Cooperates with programmers, 3D artists and animator in Thailand and abroad on various humanitarian projects
- Reports to the Virtual Reality Manager in Belgrade
- Delivers high quality work on schedule
- 3 years of experience in the gaming industry
- Proficiency in Unreal Engine 4 or/and excellent C++ programming skills
- Ability to work independently or within a group with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills as well as ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Creativity and sense of organization
- Good command of English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.