ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies and in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries and has recently expanded its operations into the Serbian market. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility once up to twice in the week
- Compensation package (quarterly bonuses for outstanding performance, private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification, bonuses for outstanding performance)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees’ got salary raise
- 30% of employees had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programes (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- Modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate human corporate culture in ICL Services
- Clarifies the set goals of the projects in relation to requirements of deadlines, resources, etc.
- Plans the imaplementation of simple and medium-sized projects
- Provides the project with necessary resources
- Timely reports to the Project Manager on existing risks and problems of the project
- Ensures the availability of project documentation
- Coordinates the work of all project participants within the project
- Monitors the implementation of changes in accordance with the change management process
- Controls the actual time spent by the project team and sends reports to the customer within the agreed time
- From one up to three years of experience in retail industry
- Awarenesss of IT service management methodology (PMP, ITIL, PRINCE2, AGILE etc.)
- Readiness to work in daily and night shifts
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, MS Project
- Advanced knowledge of English Language
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please, apply with your CV in English.