GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Project Assistant
GET Project Assistant will be responsible for assisting Team Lead in all coordination activities with our development teams and clients in multidisciplinary projects. Our projects revolve around our software, developed by our teams, integrated with other clients’ software and hardware systems in order to form an integrative industrial solution in the area of automation in logistics.
GET Project Assistant will support delivering of the projects within established time frames and at defined quality levels.
- Assisting in planning, execution, and tracking of project related activities, with a proactive approach and finding a way of improving way of work
- Developing project plans and timelines with Team Leaders and taking care about alerting relevant stakeholders if activities are not on track
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure project success in line with previously decided parameters
- Maintaining accurate and timely documentation and regularly updating project status reports
- Focusing on project administration tasks, with dedication to quickly extracting information from available sources and delivering it without errors
- Progressively increasing interaction with external stakeholders, learning the business domain and bigger picture about Client expectations
- Follow professional concepts, company policies, and procedures in day-to-day business
- More than a year in similar roles, such as project/organizational support roles
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or a related field
- Strong analytical skills, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets
- High level of computer literacy and willingness to learn and deepen their knowledge of tools used in everyday work (Jira, etc)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly effective in teamwork with an excellent work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong desire to learn, experience new challenges, and grow into positions of increasing responsibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in the English language – both written and spoken
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to find out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. To ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.