JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
PROJECT MANAGER, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Overview of Job Function:
As a Project Manager, you will serve as the project lead, working with project resources to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues, and monitor progress of projects. You will be responsible for the delivery of demonstrable progress toward customer's solution usage goals (as measured in iterations/sprints). You will coordinate activities for assigned projects, be accountable to remove team obstacles and drive productivity within the team through efficient processes and transparency. Project managers ensure an effective implementation, manage resource allocation and revenue goals for each project and rollout that maximizes solution value. In addition, they identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the Professional Services organization.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Use product and industry knowledge to effectively manage a portfolio of assigned projects to implement JAGGAER Spend Analytics.
- Develop and maintain project plans and supporting documentation which track progress against project deliverables, tasks, and activities.
- Lead client and project team members to implement JAGGAER software solutions.
- Lead the project team to define and document client business requirements.
- Facilitate solution and process workshops to identify client business objectives, define project goals and provide a plan for maximizing the value of the solution.
- Collaborate with other JAGGAER departments to address and resolve client issues.
- Identify, mitigate, and manage project risks, including s/w resolution, scope challenges and project delays.
- Ensure a successful client transition from Implementation to Refresh/Support.
- Manage all project controls, including budget vs actual for project hours, forecast accuracy, revenue attainment, and resource utilization.
- Provide work direction, assistance, mentoring and coaching to other team members as required.
- Manage internal and client communication of appropriate project information.
- Establish and manage relationships with client to sustain a strong business connection
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of business experience with 3+ years of demonstrated experience in application implementations /providing consulting services in a client environment.
- 1-3 years Spend Analytics, Sourcing or Contract Lifecycle Management software application experience is preferred.
- Experience implementing software-as-a-service (SaaS) software solutions or ERPs with systems integration preferred.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment.
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. Will work extensively over the phone and in-person with clients and suppliers. Hands-on experience with project management methodologies; Agile is preferred.
- Business automation and workflow process development desirable.
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel and Word as well as other typical business productivity tools.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally. Travel ranges from 25-50%. Passport required for international travel.
- Shift: 2pm-10pm (Serbia time zone)
- Confident, articulate, succinct, professional and has sound judgement and critical thinking skills.
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance , FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade and Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!