Your role is - getting things delivered. It's all about getting stuff pushed live. With quality. Within budgets.
To achieve that, you need to master both technical and people skills.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE
- Deliver projects and IT Services using the appropriate project management methodology, learning and iterating frequently.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process — prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team and partners.
- As a project manager at Atomia you will be responsible for critical client-based projects. You will also be the development liaison between our software developers, account managers and clients.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud and hosting technologies.
- Good knowledge of programming language concepts and development.
- Excellent project management and coaching skills.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Organizing the work of software development / devops team(s).
- Communication and management of expectations of all project stakeholders.
- Project planning and progress monitoring, including budget control and milestone control; issues and risk management.
- Coordinating all delivery activities and acting as the escalation point for all development issues specific to projects.
- Ensuring the right teams are working on the right tasks, with clear expectations of milestones and goals.
- Participating in key sales processes.