Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity, and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Manage project resource allocation and provide direction and support to the project team
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan, constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project
- Track project tasks, Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and handling stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- University degree in the field of information technology
- Formal education and training in the field of project management. Possessions of certificates such as PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA, SCRUM Master are preferred
- Experience in managing complex IT development programs and projects, a minimum of 7 years.
- Knowledge of the methodology and tools in the field of software engineering (software development process, release management, configuration management, document management, issue tracking, quality assurance, etc.)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Experience in managing teams of more than 50 members.
- Domain knowledge in insurance is preferred
- Experience in MS Office tools, MS Project, a web-based project management tools
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in both Serbian and English
What We Offer?
- Motivating remuneration package and benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Dynamic business environment
- Stimulating place to work and grow
- Co-workers whose expertise you can count on
If you're interested in this position, do not wait! Send us your resume and join The Firm of Future!