Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud, and high-performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Manage project resource allocation and provide direction and support to the project team.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within scope, and budget.
- Develop project objectives and scope while ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan, constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project.
- Track project tasks, report, and escalate as needed.
- Manage client relationship and handle stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- University degree in the field of management or information technology.
- Formal education and training in the field of project management. Possession of certificates such as PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA, SCRUM Master is preferred.
- Experience in managing complex IT development programs and projects, a minimum of 7 years.
- Knowledge of methodologies and tools in the field of software engineering (software development process, release management, configuration management, document management, issue tracking, quality assurance, etc.).
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to motivate people.
- Experience in managing teams of more than 50 members.
- Domain knowledge in insurance is preferred.
- Experience in MS Office tools, MS Project, a web-based project management tools.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in both Serbian and English.
What We Offer?
- Motivating remuneration package and benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing.
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people.
- Dynamic business environment.
- Stimulating place to work and grow.
- Co-workers whose expertise you can count on.
If you're interested in this position, do not wait! Send us your resume and join The Firm of Future!