All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We're looking for a high performing Project Manager to manage strategic projects for onboarding new integrations to Chainlink. As a detail-oriented, efficient, and creative problem solver, you will own the project management that enables our users’ success.
You will work with cross-functional stakeholders to align on priorities, develop processes, and own communications to ensure stakeholder alignment, guaranteeing their success through use of our services.
- Own the project life cycle: establish requirements, define priorities, identify risks, track milestones, coordinate with necessary teams (etc)
- Communicate project schedules, priorities and status updates internally and externally
- Understand, manage and communicate scope creep
- Manage and mitigate risks related to the project
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders of other blockchains
- 3+ years of professional experience in project management in the blockchain industry
- Proven experience of successful technical project management; a PMP certification is a preferred
- Experience using Scrum for team collaboration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work on a distributed team with a high degree of ownership
- Open-minded to new ideas with a mindset of continuous learning
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.