Codeplicity is looking for Senior Project Manager!
What we expect:
- 5 years of project management experience in web/application development.
- Web development cross-team coordination. (Design group, Processors, and 3rd party vendors etc.)
- Knowledge of PMLC and experience with using productivity tools: JIRA, MS Office etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in project management across several knowledge areas: Scope, Risk, Quality, Communication and Stakeholder Management.
- Exemplary communication at all levels of organization, including senior management and decision makers.
- Ability to convey any complex situation, acting as a liaison between technical and non-technical teams.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to execute well under pressure, adapt to a constantly changing environment and be available for project support outside of regular hours.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Organize, lead and motivate project teams to provide best possible product given time and resource constraints
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Coordination of PMO activities of multiple ongoing projects.
- Manage workload distribution, Development team responsibilities and deliverables according to current and projected need.
- Monitor Development Team deliverables for scope, quality and timeliness.
- Work with the client, partners, management and the PMO to set project goals, confirm and negotiate resource assignment according to current business priority.
- Timesheet approval and tracking of projected and actual Dev resource usage by project.
- Playing a lead role in all partner interactions within a project. Bring an unrivaled passion for delivery, a positive attitude, and strive to exceed customer expectations in every interaction.
- Assign responsibilities, set expectations and motivate team members towards achieving project goals.
- Monitor and control resources, tasks, risks and milestones
- Act as the single point of contact for all projects, provide status updates and reports for all stakeholders.
- Provide monthly reports on projects’ completion, financial forecasts and overall performance.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management/leadership experience in a Web/Software development organization required.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- PMP, CAPM and/or Scrum Master certificate is an asset.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in ‘Full software life cycle’ projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of external client management experience is required.
- Experience working with off-site project team members is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience as a web/software developer, systems analyst and/or business analyst is beneficial.
- Project Management experience on large/enterprise applications is preferred.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project (or similar), as well as defect management software is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills (including client and conflict management) are required.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills, and be able to speak comfortably to a variety of audiences.
What we offer:
- Work with top experts and great colleagues.
- Various events organized by our company, such as trips, paintball, barbecue gatherings, etc ... :)
- Employee benefits (FitPass, private health insurance etc.)
- Guaranteed competitive salary!
*Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Codeplicity has shifted to fully remote working arrangements for the time being.
We made sure that all our employees have proper working conditions in their homes. As our employee, you, as well, will be provided with all the necessary office equipment such as a work table, Herman Miller Sayl office chair, MacBook Pro (Windows laptop for QA), 1, 2, or 3, monitors (as needed), keyboard, mouse, earphones, and all other essentials in order to enhance your WFH conditions.
Once the pandemic stabilizes/passes and it is safe to return to work in an office, we will be able to offer even more.
Codeplicity je IT kompanija osnovana 2014. godine sa sedištem u Novom Sadu u Srbiji.
Codeplicity razvija sopstvene proizvode za krajnjeg korisnika i radi na internim projektima - oni nisu kompanija koja obavlja spoljne usluge. Njihov pristup radu je ono što se razlikuje od mnogih drugih IT kompanija - njihov cilj je postići jednostavnost u kodiranju pomoću određenih programskih metoda koje im pomažu u izgradnji jedinstvenih prilagođenih projekata.
Neprekidno rastu - ova kompanija trenutno broji 47 članova i uvek su u potrazi za talentovanijim ljudima koji bi im se pridružili. I voleli bi da čuju vaše mišljenje!
Pročitajte više o tome šta rade i kako razvijaju svoje projekte na njihovoj web stranici i istražite mogućnosti za karijeru.
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 2 plate