HOME OFFICE / FLEXIBLE / FULL TIME / (M/F/D)
We are looking for an experienced project manager for our in-house onboarding team. Our team consists of managers, web developers, and designers that collaborate on building user-friendly and high-performing websites and funnels for our VIP clients.
The successful candidate will work within the in-house onboarding team of Digistore24 to transfer website & eCommerce projects to our software ecosystem which includes our page builder & membership solution Coachannel as well as our sales & automation platform Digistore24.
He or she will manage an efficient workflow and act as the central point of contact within our international team, consisting of co-workers from Germany, Serbia, Austria, Italy, Slovenia, Bulgaria, the US, and many more.
The candidate needs to have good communication skills and has to act proactively to ensure smooth project operations and effective collaboration with all involved parties.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, and this could be you, then read on!
Who is Digistore24?
Here at Digistore24, we create client success. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs reach their audiences by automating and digitalizing the complete sales process: from order forms, invoices, affiliates, payment processes, and statistics to accounting and conversion optimization.
The Eklektika company from Belgrade has existed for 18 years and recently became an integral part of the German/USA company Digistore24.
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a project manager
- English: Professional working proficiency (writing, reading, speaking)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with an ability to prioritize
- Decision-making skills
- High affinity for web technologies & business automation tools
- Success-driven and always striving to improve
- Calm and positive attitude in any situation to assist with conflict resolution
Nice to have:
- German language skills
- Experience in remote companies
- Background in technical online marketing / eCommerce
- Team management / leadership experience within a cross-functional team
You will work along with another project manager in our young, thriving, and growing onboarding team. In close coordination with our client-facing account managers, you will help online business owners migrate successfully to Digistore24 & Coachannel. Apart from that you and your team will also help with conversion optimization and bigger web projects, working closely with our marketing and design departments.
Thereby you will help to grow the team to an impactful “swiss-army-knife” for state-of-the-art web projects based on our ever-growing software ecosystem.
Your tasks will include:
- Planning, leading & completing Digistore24 onboarding projects with the onboarding team
- Definition of project scope and objectives together with client account managers
- Daily communication & coordination with team members
- Support our clients and our marketing team with tracking setups & conversion optimization
- Work independently on our platforms Digistore24 and Coachannel to guide and teach our team members
- Optimize and improve standard operating procedures (SOPs) within the team
- Ensure that Digistore24’s values regarding to high-quality, efficiency, and simplicity are respected and maintained in everyday work
- Prepare daily and weekly reports regarding the status of projects and general work
- 100% home office as long as you can guarantee a trouble-free internet
- Flexible working hours with core elements
- Regular on-the-job training
- 30 vacation days per year
- The stability of an extremely successful German high-tech company that has retained its start-up spirit
- State-of-the-art technology and agile methods
- International family team with a strong team spirit
- Spectacular team events in different European countries
- Personal responsibility from day one
- Work without a dress code and at eye level
- Full-time employment after the trial period
Application and next steps
Does this position sound like your dream job? Here’s how to apply:
Send us a cover letter in English convincing us why you are the right candidate. Be sure to share three reasons why you are the right fit for the position and why you are an asset to the Digistore24 team.
Submit your CV (PDF) in English and any other attachments to your application. Please remember to include your salary expectations.