Everseen is a unique innovator in Retail and we are serving global markets with the Technology and products that we are creating.
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen. Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Everseen solves this with its proprietary AI timi.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance. The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric AI automation.
We are an agile team of very strong engineers, researchers and Project Managers, with a "move-fast" attitude, passion for creating new things the right way, for solving tough problems and delighting our customers.
We encourage innovation, proactivity, autonomy, collaboration.
This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives and ensure technical feasibility.
- Accountable for overall execution, management, and delivery of a project (scope, schedule)
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules.
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Tracks and reports project progress and necessary documentation
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience level.
- Developing project strategies.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Close relationship and communication with cross-departmental teams within Company
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Controlling time management (define activity, sequence activity, estimate the duration of activity, develop a schedule, maintain a schedule)
- Plans and manages project activities (Activity and resource planning)
- The ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent English (both written and verbal)
- Self-starter who can recognize issues and potential problems and respond appropriately
- Utilize various tools and systems such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Experience in digital project management and Agile/Scrum tools (JIRA) (Teamwork)
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams