This year Fazi celebrates its 30th anniversary. In the past 30 years we have grown and became, not only a leading manufacturer of electronic roulettes, but also online slot games. We are dynamic, innovative, and bold and we present you with an opportunity to create unique features and develop your professional skills. We are looking for a born leader with great interpersonal skills and a passion for technology to join our team as a Project Manager.
- Management of technological projects according to PMI methodology;
- Introducing project scope, deliverables, milestones, timeline, and organization to all team members, external vendors, and consultants;
- Managing and controlling project scope, milestones, costs, and quality;
- Coordinating and monitoring dedicated resources so that project deliverables are met within the planned effort, time and quality;
- Cooperating with Game producers as product owners, ie Management representatives, and managing projects together with them, ensuring compliance with the methodology and meeting the business objectives of the phases to ensure high satisfaction of end-users;
- Preparing contracts and monitoring the execution of contracts with external partners, outsourcing companies, design studios, animation studios, sound studios, etc.
- Organizing training in the field of project work according to the PMI methodology.
- Chance to work with a talented, motivated, and fun team of colleagues;
- Opportunity to develop and share knowledge and ideas, but also learn from your colleagues;
- Great compensation package;
- Flexible work hours/work from home;
- Support in development through personal education allowance;
- Team buildings and gatherings.
- 5+ years of experience in participating or leading projects according to the PMI methodology or 3 years of experience and a valid PMI certificate;
- 2+ years of experience in working with agile methodologies in software development (SCRUM, Kanban);
- Fluency in English;
- BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management or related field.
- Strong leadership, time management and communication skills;
- A curious person willing to learn new things;
- Problem-solving mindset;
If you would like to join our team, please submit your CV. We are looking forward to meeting you!