We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our outstanding delivery team. You will be working on one of our most exciting projects – Cardano – focusing on improving the scalability and interoperability of the network. You will have extensive experience of delivering software products with cross-functional teams and strong technical experience (you may be a former developer!). To hit the ground running in this role you will need a good understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution for this role we are ideally searching for someone in CET time zone.
- Lead, plan and implement projects – facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Manage project budgets, assemble and coordinate project teams, and develop full-scale project plans.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to manage project resource allocation, and to plan and schedule projects.
- Work closely with project stakeholders and coordinate cross-functional activity within IOHK to ensure projects are delivered according to defined scope and on time.
- Work with the Test & Quality Coordinator to define, implement, and track quality assurance across the project.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools; constantly monitor and report on progress to all stakeholders.
- A career Project Manager with experience in resolving a wide range of issues.
- Blockchain development experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Project management qualifications such as PMP or PRINCE2.
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment (Scrum or Kanban).
- Knowledge and understanding of the SDLC (but you are not required to have hands-on involvement).
If this sounds like the type of exciting new challenge you are looking for, we’d love to hear from you.