Would you like to be part of our team where we jointly seek to improve the way we deliver as a project team and company, ensuring that our customers get the latest and best solutions fit to market?
About the job
Our project managers hold a crucial role ensuring that projects progress according to the plan, budget and agreed quality while working strategically with the customers to build a strong partnership that can benefit both parties.
You will be working with customers within the retail- and entertainment industry where the scale of customers varies from a few stores to over 100+.
Our goal is to always use the best project tools, but no tools can replace a strong and well working team.
”This is a great opportunity for a project manager to explore and grow within the entire skillset of project management.” says Kenneth G. Vejen, head of project management.
The role as project manager
As project manager you will be responsible for delivering projects from A to Z within a variety of customers. You will be creating the project- and activity plan with relevant input from team members, taking part in the commercial ownership, customer care, timely status reporting, ensuring NaviPartner best practice is incorporated and more.
The job requires a structured approach and a keen eye for keeping an overview of the different segments set for delivery within the project.
You will along with other project managers be a part of a strong team with weekly touch bases. We share experiences along with a weekly 1:1 sparring from your first level of management in order to obtain the best possible outcome in skill development, company best practice, etc.
You will through the project deliveries continuously be helping to contribute with ideas for optimizing our way of working, either by adjusting the tooling, expanding our best practice examples or improving our methodology alongside the team.
The skills we hope to see in you
- Independent and proactive work ethic, where taking responsibility for solving delegated tasks and potential issues leads to not yet discovered solutions.
- Ability to structure and coordinate work with a focus on keeping an overview.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business processes from a high-level point of view.
- Result-oriented with a focus on delivering projects within the agreed timeline, budget, and quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English as minimum).
- At least 2 years of experience with project management.
- Adaptive towards continuous changes within tooling and best practice.
Nice to have
- Experience with Business Central or Magento.
- Experience with the retail and/or entertainment industry.
Working at NaviPartner
NaviPartner is a Danish IT-company who specialises in developing, delivering, and supporting POS- and e-commerce solutions to the retail- and entertainment industry all over the world. We deliver and host omnichannel solutions build on Microsoft Business Central and Adobe Magento platforms.
We are 170 employees working from 9 countries and with offices in Denmark, Sweden, Mauritius, Croatia, and Serbia.
We believe that great ideas can spawn from everyone why we like to keep a flat hierarchy where top management is only a message away.
Send your application and CV already today.
Accession will happen as soon as the right candidate is found.