Position Project Manager at the Belgrade office
NITES powers billions of Smart business transactions every quarter. And industry analysts agree: NITES is the innovation leader in Smart customer experience solutions. We provide unique platform that help companies and public sector deliver seamless digital experience across value network as well as consumers and citizens to live quality. We rely on modern technologies to enable simplicity and innovative business models that are environmentally friendly. From consumption of energy and other resources, healthcare to public or telecommunication services – every moment counts.
We are looking for candidates who are
- Strong leaders
- Excellent communicators
- Team players
- Problem solvers
- Fast learners
Make a difference
Embark on your career journey with the company that takes smart customer experience beyond.
Join our international team of savvy, inspirational and open-minded people who do their best every day. Ideas and suggestions are valued, diversity is embraced and successes are celebrated. At NITES, you can grow and make a positive impact in your community and place where you live. Together, we are solving challenges that impact the world and make it a better place while forging lifetime connections.
Your Job Description
- Managing multiple large scale and challenging projects within Project Management Office to be completed within planned scope, time and budget starting from project initiation.
- Supporting definition of project scope and objectives together with the client’s representatives and/or company key personnel.
- Coordination and control of people, scope and all related tasks of the project within defined quality.
- Reporting in writing the project status, managing involved parties and stakeholders.
- Leading the process of identification of all project activities and selecting project staff, creating the work breakdown structure and maintaining up-to-date project plan.
- Creating clear and transparent communication and agreements with the project team leads.
- Identifying, monitoring and managing project’s risks.
- Presenting how the project success looks like and sharing the enthusiasm in the team, motivating people.
- Promoting methodical and organized approach with great attention to details and an ability to work calmly and under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- University degree preferably in IT, technical sciences or fields of organizational sciences.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in managing IT projects with standard methodology (waterfall or scrum is a plus).
- Experience in a large multicultural environment.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Jira is a plus.