Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade
- Responsible for the overall follow-up of customer projects, and promote the smooth implementation of industry solution projects.
- Responsible for the project design of industry solution customers, demand sorting and project process follow-up.
- Coordinate internal/external R&D resources, control project rhythm, predict project risks and prevent them in advance, and can actively and effectively promote problem solving.
- Summarize the problems and needs encountered in the project process, propose optimization plans, and promote continuous product improvement.
- Bachelor degree in computer/information/Electronics related field, with 3+ years of working experience in IoT/Internet products or smart hardware.
- Familiar with project management knowledge, familiar with project management tools, and capable of writing project requirements documentation.
- Familiar with common IoT protocols, such as MQTT, CoAP, WiFi/BLE, NB-IoT/LTE, etc.
- Professional knowledge in the industry is preferred (hardware knowledge: electrician, lighting, sensor, large and small home appliances, smart hardware, etc., or industry knowledge: smart home, security, smart building, etc.).
- Have good communication skills, teamwork skills, strong sense of responsibility, and can bear greater work pressure;
- Excellent oral and written English skills because of the need to communicate with global customers and Chinese teams
What do we have to offer you?
- International environment and unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest in development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team building, modern office, work on top edge technologies and interesting projects in industry, private medical insurance