Stakelogic is an international IT company with its head office in Eindhoven. Outside The Netherlands, the offices are in Serbia (Belgrade), Malta (St. Julian’s), Isle of Man (Douglas) and Ukraine (Kiev). In total we have over 500 people, which of 21 are based in Belgrade.
We are a fast-growing company (in both revenue and headcount). In the next 2 years, we expect to double in size. Stakelogic is a so-called game studio that creates and operates online casino games for over 500 online casinos around the world. Stakelogic is best described as a high-end IT company, applying the latest technology. Furthermore, we are ISO 27001 certified, which indicates that the highest standards on data security and business contingency are applied. As our core business is the creation of online games, the company culture is informal, the offices are fancy, and the people are artistic. The average age is 30 years.
Stakelogic is in search of a Project Manager.
We are looking for a highly motivated project manager that will take responsibility for the Live casino project. As a project manager, you will be responsible for delivering a batch of tools that will be used in the daily life of the casino.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of the entire individual project life cycle from inception to deployment and post-deployment support
- Concurrently manage multiple projects
- Project delivery within time
- Manage all project and non-project processes that directly or indirectly impact delivery
- Ensure project reporting and admin is up to date and project status and reporting are always accurately maintained
- Proactively solve day-to-day challenges and exercise sound judgments
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Hold regular status/daily meetings within the team
- Resolve and/or escalate issues promptly
- Monitor scope creep and re-scopes projects if necessary
- Set the direction of the teams that are in line with company strategy
- Nurture team and individual growth (develop, retain, do succession planning)
- Excellent English
- 2+ years of a relevant experience
- Recent hands-on Project Management / Delivery experience in a software development environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of the best practices for project management (PMI certification as a plus).
- Strong skills in using project support/monitoring tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- Understanding of change and risk management;
- Hands-on experience in Kanban/Scrum;
- Passion for building an efficient, reliable, and motivated team;
- Understanding of basic technical concepts, as well as the ability to explain them to non-technical stakeholders.
What does Stakelogic offer you:
- Hybrid work model
- 21 vacation days per year to start with
- Private medical insurance
- Professional growth
- Recruitment Referral program
- Education and sports budget
- Annual compensation review
- Creative, challenging, and fast-growing iGaming products