Optima Apps is a privately-owned software development company, devoted to create high quality products and services.
We are constantly extending our team and we are currently looking for a
to further develop his or hers career with us in Belgrade
- University degree in computer science.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Advanced knowledge of Python and it’s ecosystem (Django Framework)
- Knowledge of SQL and databases (PostgreSQL is an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Networking
- Test Driven Development
- Considered as advantage: OpenCV, TensorFlow, Nvidia CUDA, gaming engines (Unreal), physical sensors like cameras (Intel Real-sense etc), React
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly atmosphere with open minded people
- Working on long-term projects in a stress-free manner
- Competitive salary
- Permanent employment
- Regular working hours, no overtime
- Cool and relaxed working space in Učiteljsko naselje
Candidates should submit their CV in English language electronically. Applicants will be contacted only if considered for interview.