We are searching for a Python developer with an enthusiastic mindset and a passion for learning!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Writing reusable and efficient code
- Troubleshooting and solving issues as they arise
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Working closely with clients on daily level
- Estimating effort on ongoing and upcoming projects
- You have 3+ years of experience in programming, out of which minimum one year in Python development
- You are results oriented, proactive and don’t back away from challenges
- You have effective verbal and written communication skills
- You have successfully developed and implemented at least one web application using Python
- Experience in Django framework is a plus
- Experience with Firebase is also a plus
And this is what we bring to the table:
- A High salary opportunity
- Flexible working hours, no overtime policy
- Remote work
- FitPass card
- Collaborative and friendly colleagues
- Challenging international projects, the opportunity to work with new technologies
Who are we?
Simple Task LLC is a growing software development consulting and outsourcing company, headquartered in New York. Our team is made up of experienced developers that are ready to take any challenge.
We are always working on interesting projects. Not only do we render technical support and creative solutions for various startups in the form of short-term collaborations, but we also have long-lasting relationships with our clients that just happen to be multinational companies. Aside from that, we also develop our own products that give our employees a lot of space for self-improvement regarding new technologies and a chance to grow and enhance their skills.
If you find yourself between these lines, you know what your next step is. :)