WaveAccess is an international results-driven company that provides high-quality custom software development services for hundreds of emerging and established companies globally. By supporting customers with talented software engineers and also vast experience in advanced technologies, WaveAccess builds innovative software solutions while minimizing development risks and costs.
Throughout its 21-year history, the company’s highly skilled specialists have implemented over 500 successful projects for market leaders, ambitious startups, and government institutions.
Currently, we are looking for a Python developer to make the team even stronger.
Tech Stack: Python3+, Flask, SQLAlchemy, FastApi, Django, Asyncio, Pytest, Unittest, PostgreSQL
Required Skills and Experience:
- Confident knowledge and experience of commercial Python development
- Good knowledge of one of the frameworks: Flask, Facet Api, Django Rest framework, aiohttp
- SQL/NoSQL — experience writing queries, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience in writing integration and unit tests
- Ability to conduct technical correspondence and work with project documentation in English (Intermediate level)
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of specialized libraries (Pandas, numpy, scipy, requests, typing, flake8)
- Experience in solving optimization problems, understanding algorithmic complexity
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Auto-generation of swagger documentation, Sphinx
- Experience with bug tracking and task management tools (Youtrack/Jira)
- Experience with continuous integration servers (Teamcity/Jenkins)
- Experience with tools of automation deployment and management application (Docker/Ansible)
- Various projects for international clients on modern technology stack
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular assessments and salary reviews Read more at wave-access.com