We are looking for you!
appculture is an innovative Swiss software engineering company, specialized in the creation of user centered apps for smartphones, tablets, wearables, TV and desktop. As a dynamic team we are counting on the engagement and entrepreneurship of everyone of our employees. We are offering an international working environment, challenging projects and excellent working conditions.
For our office in Belgrade, Serbia, we are looking for an experienced:
Python / Django Developer
What you will work on:
- Develop challenging Python / Django Backend apps for our many well-known clients.
- Consulting clients in all questions related to Python / Django development and user interaction design.
What you should bring:
- 4+ years of experience in the development of high-class Python / Django backend application.
- Strong knowledge in architecture of backend applications and RESTful Web Service APIs.
- Handling and implementation of high-end backend systems, multithreading/multiprocessing, scalability and performance.
- Experience in Cloud Platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS) would be a plus.
- Good knowledge in CSS/SCSS, HTML5 is a plus.
- University degree in computer sciences (or equivalent).
- Excellent English skills (both spoken and written).
- Passion to deliver high quality code.
- Reliable and self-motivated personality, who likes to co-work in a team.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects for our many clients in Switzerland, Austria and Germany.
- You will be part of a young team of highly motivated engineers, project managers and QA-engineers, focused on delivering outstanding mobile applications.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Attractive working conditions: Modern offices, a good life-/work-balance, private pension and medical insurance and the possibility to enhance professional skills.
- Possibility to travel abroad.
Please send us your CV in English or call us: .