About the project
Pentalog has a new job opportunity involving a client with excellent credentials and an interesting project up its sleeve. This American company, offering e-learning solutions for the medical field, is expanding its team of IT professionals and is actively looking for a Python Full Stack Developer.
In this position, you will help our client and partner achieve their mission: provide healthcare professionals with better training and easier access to high quality resources for the improvement of patient outcome.
As a Python Full Stack Developer, you will help develop an application that facilitates and increases the quality of the learning process in the medical field.
The client requires a training platform where the users can get informed or share their medical and clinical knowledge via web and mobile broadcasts. By registering to an account, the healthcare professionals can also have access to collecting certified medical credits, following a completion of online tests that follow text, video, audio and live broadcast resources.
- 2-4 years of experience in working with Python (Python 3.7);
- Experience with Django Framework;
- Know-how of Celery, PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu), Docker, Nginx, uWSGI;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Good English language skills.
- Write effective, scalable code;
- Develop Back-End components to improve responsiveness and overall performance;
- Integrate user-facing elements into application;
- Test and debug programs;
- Improve functionality of existing systems;
- Implement security and data protection solutions;
- Assess and prioritize feature requests;
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Angular 2+ know-how.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Deadline for applications: 01.06.2022.
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.