We aim to empower every innovative technology business in the world to do what they do best, even better. At Devtech, we accelerate innovation and technology roadmaps of global Telecoms, Cloud Service Providers, and Software Vendors by providing high-quality digital engineering services focused on development, integration, and migration.
As a team of 150+ with a presence in the USA, UK, Canada, Netherlands, and Serbia, we have a track record of helping our customers respond to change better and faster while relying on us as an integral part of their success. We have bootstrapped the business with no outside investments, we are profitable and cash-flow positive, and are now entering the next phase of growth.
Our culture is embracing change, pursuing growth, learning, and fostering an environment where we help each other. We are adventurous, creative, open-minded, and love what we do. We have big ambitions and are looking for people who want to help us achieve them.
What you'll do
As a member of the Global Services Unit, you will be a part of a creative team responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification to developing, testing, and launching. Your focus will be to write Python to a high standard in a timely and scalable way that improves the code in meaningful ways. Also, as Devtech is focused on learning and development, you will be expected to participate in company-wide efforts and promote security, quality, and knowledge-sharing culture across the company. In this role, you will report to your engineering team lead.
- Applying best practices, design patterns, and cutting-edge technologies of web development;
- Participating in technical design and code reviews;
- Interpreting design requirements and concepts in order to produce new or enhanced application functionalities;
- Mentoring and guiding junior developers.
What you'll need
- 2+ years of working with Python programming language
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational databases (NoSQL)
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, or OpenStack is a plus
- Understanding of cloud and hosting concepts is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
- Development program (training & conferences, internal knowledge sharing)
- Outstanding referral bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Paternity leave – 15 days for new dads
- Reduced working hours for the first month after returning from maternity leave
- Mental health program
- Spot & management bonuses
Deadline for applications: 05.09.2021.