We have partnered with one of the leading global suppliers of technology and services.
We are searching for a new colleague to join their team, which will help them reduce 11 legacy architectures to one target Architecture using new technology (Azure, AWS, Bloom reach, Elastic Search, etc.) stack based on cloud environments. The person who joins a team will have a chance to build automation tests for an application that will host and operate a work of 1000 B2C eCommerce websites worldwide.
- Writing and maintaining automated tests in Selenium (Java background)
- Preparing Test plans
- Using Git as a version control system
- Designing and executing system, regression, and end-to-end acceptance tests
- Logging and categorizing issues in our defect management tool
- Providing clear and concise test and bug reports
- Attend all Scrum meetings and ensure the code is written with testing in mind
- Encouraging and improving close cooperation across all roles and functions within the team
- Contributing to the coordination of design, solution architecture, implementation, and release activities during the complete duration of the project
- Suggest and implement improvements of current testing processes
- Working with other teams (internal) to ensure the highest possible quality of service and delivery
- You have 2+ years of experience in test automation
- You have experience with continuous integration/delivery workflows
- You have API Testing experience
- You have previous experience within an Agile (Scrum) organization
- You know how to use JIRA or any other Agile tools
- You are excellent and proficient in the usage of the English language
- You have previous experience in a project, product in a web development environment
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 22 - 26 days of annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working mode
- Medical subscription for annual health checkups
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills training
- Annual bonus
- Referral bonus
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.
Workforce Human Resources je agencija za zapošljavanje koja pruža sveobuhvatna rešenja iz oblasti upravljanja i razvoja ljudskih resursa. Kontinuiranim inovacijama u domenu ljudskih resursa i prilagođavanjem potrebama tržišta za fleksibilnim zapošljavanjem, Workforce omogućava saradnicima i klijentima realizaciju poslovnih ambicija po najvišim HR standardima.
Workforce nudi usluge u domenu fleksibilnog zapošljavanja, regrutacije i selekcija kadrova, treninga i razvoja ljudskih potencijala.
Misija kompanije je da omogući kvalitetan radni odnos, istovremeno poštujući želje i ambicije klijenata i zaposlenih.
Workforce Human Resources doo poseduje dozvolu za rad agencija za zapošljavanje broj022-03-00098/2014-24 izdatu od strane nadležnog Ministarstva rada i zapošljavanja Republike Srbije.