About the project
Pentalog is hiring for the role of QA Automation Tester, open remotely for one of our long-term projects involving a cool client & partner.
You will work on a project for one of our cool clients, a publisher of cloud-based talent-management software that has become one of Europe’s leading SaaS companies.
In this position, you will become part of an Agile development team that is building an HR portal, used in recruitment, evaluation, career and compensation.
- Strong knowledge of testing software process;
- 3+ years of experience with QA Automation;
- A good understanding of Selenium Webdriver;
- Experience using C# in the automation of test cases;
- Experience testing in a multi-product agile environment (Scrum);
- Good level of English.
- Write and run automated test cases for different scenarios in the development of the software application;
- Make automated testing using Selenium Webdriver;
- Build software regression UI tests, API tests, performance/ load tests, according to clearly defined requirements;
- Create cross-platform integration tests in a continuous integration environment – Jenkins;
- Analyze functional documentation and raise nonconformity;
- Document nonconformity according to agreed processes in issue tracking systems and check fixes when available;
- Prepare the technical documentation for the tested applications;
- Work closely with the development team to investigate and solve major software incidents.
Understanding of .NET language would be a great advantage.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French, German and English courses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.
Pentalog, a leading European Software Services company, operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA. Our company employs over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment. Here, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded. You can be sure that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional.