We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible QA Engineer with ability to work on multiple and varied projects.
Ideal candidate should be well versed in current and upcoming technologies, willing to work in dynamic team on projects involving complex products, able to take hands-on approach and be attentive to details.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be creating, executing, monitoring and maintaining test scripts for UI and API testing
- You will be analysing software requirements while making sure they are well defined
- You will be writing test cases (manual and automated) based on the software requirements
- You will be defining test data, building scenarios and managing data in our test environments
- You will be performing end-to-end testing in collaboration with other team and collaborating with cross-functional teams of developers, QAs and operators
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- We expect you to have strong experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Have a strong understanding of Selenium (preferably Protractor) and demonstrated experience in automation
- Have exposure to REST APIs and testing tools (e.g., cURL, Postman, JMeter, Rest Assured, etc.)
- Experience in BDD automation frameworks such as Cucumber, JBehave
- Proficient with in-depth knowledge of QA concepts, test frameworks and automation tools.
- Possess the ability to query a database or understand application logs