Miticon is seeking an experienced QA engineer to join our growing team in Nis. We are looking for a creative and passionate person who will work within different project teams and actively participate in a development cycle.
The main responsibilities entail writing test plans, designing test cases and prioritizing test activities. The person should be very familiar with test automation principles and patterns and be able to pick an appropriate tool/framework to apply in a specific situation. The engineer will play an important role in ensuring that our product meets the expected quality standards for both functional and non-functional requirements. Our team member should have an eye for quality and reliability of the delivered products, as well as enthusiasm to explore technological solutions in the area of software testing. Above all, however, we are looking for a team player with good communication skills who will fit our company values.
What we do and use:
- All sorts of crazy and non-crazy testing techniques
- Automation testing in Java using Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured
- Maven, Git, Jenkins
- Have fun all the way :-)
We need a person who:
- Understands that business and customer needs are essential to successful software product
- Evaluates and improves tools and templates to ensure QA practices reflect current policies and procedures
- Is a team player and likes to communicate with the whole development crew
- Wants to contribute to building an ambitious QA team and a great working environment
- Likes to share knowledge and new ideas with colleagues
- Likes to learn and constantly upgrade their skills
- Is creative, fun and courageous enough to make mistakes and learn from them
What We Can Offer You:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Friendly working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- Flexible working time
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books)
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Miticon, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Miticon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status