As a QA Engineer, your responsibilities will be to join our QA team and to work with other members of the team to perform all the tasks necessary to ensure quality of our product and to provide support for the automation effort which includes design and development of unified automation framework that covers multiple client and server components as well as framework maintenance, test result analysis and integration with the established Jenkins pipelines to improve our deployment and decision making process.
Freedom and responsibilities:
- Develop scripts and/or tools to automate our APIs.
- Build API performance and load test automation to extend our CI and regression coverage.
- Perform end-to-end testing in collaboration with other teams.
- Test planning for new features acceptance testing and regression testing in agile environment – analyzing functional requirements, providing effort estimation, preparing test cases and test plan, communication with product owners and developers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, QA and operators in order to get work done.
What we look for:
- At least 3 years of experience in software QA.
- At least 1 year of experience in owning automation testing focused on APIs and web services.
- Hands on experience with REST API and system level automation.
- Knowledge of best practices in API load testing and experience in use of API testing tool(s).
- Proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Experience with multiple test frameworks and architecting complex test suites.
- Comfortable with Agile Lifecycle Management stacks such as Jira, Jenkins, SVN, Git.
What we look for:
- Knowledge and experience in Java is an advantage.
- Experience with testing distributed systems.
What you'll have here:
- Challenging projects and environment with an extremely Agile mindset
- Continuous career growth
- Direct communication with key stakeholders
- Casual but highly professional and dynamic environment
- Modern and cozy offices in Navigator Business Center - Belgrade, Serbia
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Work life balance
We are focused on solving challenging creative problems, and making brands with attitude that stand for something valuable. We are looking for smart, ambitious, passionate individuals to join our growing team. If you have what it takes to make a change for the better send us your CV and we will get back to you soon.
We are focused on solving challenging creative problems and making brands with attitude that stand for something valuable. We are looking for smart, ambitious, passionate individuals to join our growing team. If you have what it takes to make a change for the better send us your CV and we will get back to you soon.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.