We are looking for:
We are looking to hire a QA engineer, someone to help us secure the highest possible quality of the products we work on.
What is going to be your job?
- Create, maintain, and document test plans and test cases
- Functional testing of application under test
- Test automation ( we use Cypress.io , WebdriverIO )
- API testing ( we use mocha , jest , postman )
- Taking care of the system and application performance
- Finding bugs
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Communicating with all team members and contributing to transparency
- Staying up-to-date with new trends and advancements in testing
What we expect you to know:
- Experience in multiple testing techniques (i.e., functional, regression, integration, smoke, performance, exploratory)
- Basic OOP
- Relational database
- Selenium (some of : WebdriverIO, Nightwatch, Protractor)
- Cypress - would be nice to have
- Experience with code build, deployments and version control tools (GIT related)
- Experience in testing and deployment with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environments
The selection process consists of four steps:
- Test automation task - the task entails creating a test plan and automating a frontend and backend application. This task is done from the comfort of your home.
- Interview with the HR team
- Technical interview with our QA engineers