APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Minimum one year of testing experience including automation tests for new feature implementations
- Working experience with test case management tools
- Working experience with bug/issue tracking tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Scrum
- Strong problem solving skills
- Technical knowledge of testing methodologies, design and implementation (is a plus)
- Working experience with version control and continuous integration tools (is a plus)
- Working experience with either Selenium, Espresso or XCUITest (is a plus)
- Familiarity with Java, Kotlin or Swift (is a plus)
- Experience with DB, preferably MySQL
- Experience with API testing
- Good knowledge of English language (reading, writing, communication)
- Seriousness, professionalism, commitment and responsibility in teamwork and work methods in software development
- Communication skills and a willingness to engage for a longer period of time
- Discipline, dedication and a desire for improvement and learning
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible working hours and optimal workload
- Competitive salary
- Support with individual professional development
- In-house lectures, paid trainings, certifications
- Friendly atmosphere
- Work with talented and great people on challenging projects with innovative technologies
- Business travel opportunities
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities
- Free entry in many sports facilities – FitPass
- Fresh seasonal fruits
WHY WORK FOR ZESIUM?
You’re a kind of person that doesn’t want another boring job and you value being a part of our world of opportunities: valuable training, team approach and bringing meaning to your work.
At Zesium, we work with ambitious entrepreneurs & challenging brands and we help them to take their new ideas out to the market.
We are a progressive company and since our foundation in 2004, we’ve grown to over 50 internal employees and 35+ external consultants with operations on 2 continents and still growing.
As an entrepreneurial company, we combine upright growth and a flat management structure. Nobody in our company has an ‘office’ and we’re proud of that!
OUR FOUR PILLARS
The values which we live by:
- Open Company
- High Performance
- Change is Good
We’re always looking for talented people who are ambitious yet modest and put their team first.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile electronically.