eFront is a rapidly growing financial software provider investing heavily in Belgrade. Our company is fast-paced and requires you to take ownership of your role. You strive to understand the business? You foster teamwork, knowledge sharing and have an optimistic approach? You want to be fully engaged in your career? Advancement and opportunity can be achieved quickly.
We are a leading software provider of solutions dedicated to the financial industry with a recognized expertise in Alternative Investments and Risk Management. eFront solutions serve over 700 customers in 39 countries, including major companies in the Private Equity, Real-Estate Investment, Banking, and Insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Dallas, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Luxembourg, Belgrade, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing.
Please see www.efront.com for more information.
We are looking for:
Location: Belgrade - Serbia
The QA Engineer will work in QA Team and his/her focus will be to develop, implement, and document all testing activities, including test planning, test documentation, test data, test execution, defect tracking and reporting. Also QA Engineer will participate in the continuous development of the QA Team's standard practices and procedures.
Currently we are looking for both manual and automation engineers.
This role reports hierarchically to a QA team lead. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: Developers and Team Leaders, Program and Product Managers and Customer Support.
This is not a client facing role.
- University Bachelor or Master degree (School of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Faculty of Mathematics or Economy)
- Experience in software testing, manual and/or automated testing
- Experience with Functional and Load & Performance Testing Automation tools
- Knowledge of .Net, C#, Java, SQL, Visual Basic is a plus
- Understanding of complete product lifecycle and QA processes
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical, communication, time management skills; quick learner and self-motivated person who is comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge in Corporate Finance and/or accounting would be an asset
Please send us your CV in English.