We are looking for a dynamic, energetic QA intern who is eager to work closely with our team. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current projects. The ultimate goal of the internship is the possibility of employment if your skills meet our requirements.
What will you do?
- Work on Live Projects
- Work with the team to design, develop, and execute test cases targeted to test various front-end and back-end interactions
- Collaborate with software engineering teams on regression testing, bugs, browser compatibility issues, etc.
- Work with a cross-functional team to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Assist in the identification of new procedures, methods, and/or tools to improve the efficiency of the QA process
- Performs various other duties as needed.
What about skills & experience?
- 0-1 year of experience as a QA
- You have a scale-up mindset
- You are technically strong in logical thinking
- You are fluent in English.
Why you'll love working here?
- The opportunity to join the team long term
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for interesting clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Very positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Birthday cake :)