Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Inovatec doo is looking for an experienced and highly analytical QA Manager.
We are looking for a reliable Manager of Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long term success of our business.
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards
- Analyze data in order to find areas for improvement in the quality system
- Create reports to track progress of the team (KPIs and Scorecard)
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Review current standards and policies
- Plan and monitor testing
- Proven experience as Quality Assurance manager or relevant role
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong skills using JIRA
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade (during COVID-19 we work from home, work from the office is an option if you adhere to all health and safety on work measures)
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Access to Udemy for Business courses
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great working atmosphere
Working location: Belgrade
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.