ABOUT THE POSITION
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for an experienced QA Team Lead to join our ever-growing team.
As QA Team Lead you will manage and lead the QA team in Belgrade and define QA system strategy, process, and methodologies to support our test-driven development approach.
You will collaborate with Product Owners, Project Managers, Solution Architects, and Senior Managers in order to achieve results.
- Manage the local team and contribute to the QA system strategy, processes, and methodologies
- Develop high-quality use-case/test-case requirements that define goals, acceptance criteria, and measurable results
- Design test cases for manual, and non-functional (operations, performance, compliance/security) testing to deliver high-quality products
- Provide QA sign off on server tool releases, maintain full accountability for all product quality and champion uncompromising quality
- Coordinate execution and mentor QA team for an Agile development framework.
- Monitor QA KPIs as part of the product release
- 5+ years of experience in QA, preferably 2+ years of mobile software development and 2 years of experience leading bigger team (15+ people)
- Experience with testing methodologies within Agile, iterative project management with continuous delivery
- Understanding of mobile software development challenges
- Experience with managing remote QA teams
- Passion for QA, high quality, and high production values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high fluency in defect tracking
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and senior management
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in the gaming industry
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information