We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Eight years ago sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters - more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
QA Team Lead
What You Will Be Doing?
- Organize, plan, monitor, develop and coordinate the work of QA team and assess needed resources
- Monitor team performance on a semi-annual and monthly basis and suggest bonuses
- Define the software testing methodology
- Obtain predefined user requirements, user cases and business rules for test cases
- Control if test cases are up to date during application development
- Identify the highest risk in applications by determining the severity of errors
- Report software bugs by creating and completing full bug reports in the project bug tracking system and forward it to the Team Leader in charge of solution
- Daily monitor user reports of problems, errors, and the process of error correction, using the existing error management system
- Create "Test Release Notes" report on software that is placed on the test and production environment in the form provided by the error and request monitoring system
- Communicate with developers and users and maintain positive collaboration within teams
- Collaborate on joint projects with other members of the UNIQA Group
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented and dedicated QA Team Lead, with Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering, Mathematics, Organisational Science – Informatics, or other related field.
- 3+ years of relevant QA experience on enterprise web applications
- 3+ years of experience with QA automation testing
- Excellent understanding of Software Development cycle (C#, .NET) and testing techniques
- Good working knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, C# or Java
- Experience in leading a QA team will be considered as a great advantage
- Knowledge of working with Git and Jira
- Excellent knowledge of English language is necessary
- Keen attention to details, organizational skills, and an analytical mind
- Great troubleshooting, communication and leadership skills
What's In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
If you want to give your career a new shape within one of the leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
If you want to find out more about the company, visit our website www.uniqa-stech.com or our Social Media accounts. You can always contact us personally for any further information regarding the position on the following email: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.