Our Engineering team is architecting an intelligent tool that simplifies life thousands of salesmen worldwide. We are looking for a QA test engineer to join our team of talented professionals that share a common interest in distributed systems, their scalability and continued development. You will play a key role by testing our platform that powers our application, scale highly distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices.
- Design, develop, maintain, and execute the manual/automated tests that will increase the quality of software products
- Implement and maintain automated regression tests based on user stories and automated acceptance tests
- Support manual testing for major releases
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases that are used for manual and automation testing
- Architect and implement test frameworks
- Provide continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
- Become the expert on the platform and use this expertise to help the development of the Intelisale platform and business processes.
- Work with support and product management team to understand customer cases and to set priority
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in relevant field
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software testing and test automation
- Hands-on with RESTful APIs and web-based User Interface Automation
- Readiness to perform both manual and automated testing
- Knowledge to determine which methods and tools would be most advantageous in a given context
- You have a wide range of IT interests like knowledge of SQL, programming logic and computer networks.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Solid communication skills in English
- Have attention to details, open-minded, creative, curious and eager to learn
- Our own product – We are developing our own product, from scratch. You can only imagine the sense of pride you feel when your work becomes a part of an application our customers love to use.
- Always learning, always improving – Our software engineers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. The kinds of problems you’ll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
- Top-notch working conditions – Don’t waste time finding parking spots, they are readily available at our modern office space in Dedinje. Use the time you saved to chill on our unbelievable balcony with a view you’ll never forget.
- Team-building activities – We believe in fostering relationships between colleagues which is why different activities and events are organized every few weeks. And yeah, beer helps. Dogma brewery takes care of us.
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are growing fast and you will be at the center of it all.
- Benefits & compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
- Awesome customers – We serve and partner with leading, global sales companies.