General Duties & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the development team to provide technical expertise and support in terms of test automation.
- Ability to understand, analyze, evaluate and act upon business requirements forming basis for Agile development approaches.
- Develop testing strategy for specific product and application.
- Identify components to be tested and define rapid and pragmatic fit for purpose testing in alignment with rest of development squad.
- Follow best practices, promote industry standards and ensure our products are reliable with an excellent user experience.
- Knowledge of business requirements and their impact on delivery.
- Executes software quality assurance testing via automation tools.
- Ensures bugs reported in Defect Management tool are complete, clear, concise and comprehensive for other team members to replicate and/or understand reported defect with all the necessary supporting information.
- Able to operate as an Analyst / Quality Analyst and Automation QA.
- Gather, analyze and summarize test results.
- The role requires being available for on call support if required.
- This role requires manual testing 40-50% of the time, based on project need.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year experience in testing applications with Third Party integrations.
- An understanding of continuous integration/delivery.
- Background on testing SOAP and RESTful Web Services using SOAPUI or similar tool.
- Strong background on software development methodology either Agile.
- At least 1 year automation background in any tools.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Basic understanding with Selenium Web Driver and similar technology.
- Basic knowledge with Java.
- Knowledgeable with Page Object Pattern.
- Experience with application load and performance tuning.
- Experience using web based task management and resource allocation tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Linux will also be beneficial.
- Knowledgeable with mobile testing is a plus.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in QA working on varied type of software development projects
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and works well under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Independent but collaborative, driven, assertive
- Background in Agile Software Development using Scrum Methodology is preferred but not required.
- Background in Online Gaming is preferred but not required
- Full-Time position available