At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India, China and Serbia, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Sitecore Developer in our Sitecore Accelerated Services unit, located in Novi Sad, Serbia.
A little bit about Sitecore Accelerated Services Group: Sitecore Accelerated Services is well-known across the Sitecore ecosystem for their outstanding skills and expertise. The team is a trusted advisor to leading Fortune 1000 customers, enabling them to maximize ROI through digital strategy, technical, content, creative, and managed services solutions.
As an award-winning Sitecore Platinum Implementation Partner with the most Sitecore MVPs in North America, Perficient has built a fast-growing, highly skilled practice with 15 Sitecore MVPs and more than 110 certified Sitecore developers. We have more than a decade of experience designing, building, and delivering enterprise-level sites that thrill our customers.
We are a global digital consultancy delivering end-to-end digital solutions to the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands.
- Individual access to Educational sites (such as Udemy)
- Access to popular developer tools and utilities (Such as ReSharper, NCrunch, Beyond Compare, GitKraken, etc.)
- High-end laptops and working equipment
- Encouraging individual career growth – trainings, certifications and additional educational programs
- Career advancement
- Opportunity to work as part of highly skilled teams located around the globe
- Enterprise projects for leading worldwide companies
- Flexible working hours and one day work from home option
- Fun room with Electronic Darts and Table Football
- Kitchen is always supplied with coffee, sweets, snacks and drinks
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Prepare Test estimates
- Identify and communicate risks and issues
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases ensuring alignment with standards
- Prepare and manage QA project Plan
- Verify the availability of the QA environment for testing
- Prepare metrics and report QA findings
- Ensure that all system tests are successfully completed, documented and all problems are resolved
- Support all quality initiatives that are implemented during phases of the development life cycle
- Support in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures
- Initiate Risk management and escalation
- Lead and coordinate defect triage meetings
- Where appropriate, advise on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for a given portfolio of projects
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other IT Services, IT Solutions functions and customers to expedite delivery of IT solution.
- Work in an Agile Team
- Remain current and relevant in your field
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgements
- Collaboration with internal and external team members, both onshore and offshore
- Ensure Manager is aware of all important issues, good and bad happening with yourself or team
- Collaborate with team in skill and professional development
- Resolve or escalate team solve conflicts, accumulate all required materials and tools
- Participate in 360 reviews during retrospectives and annual performance evaluations
- Develop professional skills for yourself as follows:
- Participate in collaboration sessions to resolve bugs, errors, etc.
- Motivate team members to continually learn new skills
- Suggest Lunch and Learns topics
- Actively contribute and participate in your skill development documentation spaces
- Contribute to collaboration channels between offices
- Maintain team morale
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a QA environment, using software quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Verbal and written proficiency in English is a must
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Previous experience with Sitecore or Episerver CMS is a plus
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.