Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Front Arena is a leading global provider of financial software. We build systems for financial trading, risk management and position control, and support the whole process from sell-side to buy-side, front-to-back.
What you will be doing
- Execute sound testing methodologies in the form of integration testing, system testing, performance testing, regression testing, and acceptance testing using agile software methodologies.
- Creating functional and regression test suits, performing complex installations and configuration of components, setting up test environments for specific functionalities.
- Working on automated tests using Robot which is Python based test automation framework.
What you bring
- Hands on experience in requirement analysis, test case designing and test execution, developing test plans and test environment setup
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Work alongside automation testers to progress automation backlog items and convert existing manual test cases to executable automated tests
- Overall up to 3 years of experience in manual testing and test automation
- Experience with standard Windows administrative tools
- Experience working with Test and Defect Management tools e.g. TestRail, Jira
Added bonus if you have experience
- With financial markets, equity and fixed income securities and related back office processing
- With communication protocols for exchange of securities transaction information (i.e. Financial Information Exchange - FIX protocol)
- ISTQB certified or higher desirable
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.