Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Quantum is treasury system tailored for tier 1 corporates and banks. Our system enables our clients to manage their financial operation effectively. The largest world corporations are our clients. They use Quantum to analyze data and report payments, cash management and flow, banking and accounting. We are doing development with other locations mostly New Zealand.
What you will be doing
- Work on automated testing according to project deliverables within Agile teams.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts.
- Continually build knowledge and proficiency in testing methodologies.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology regarding application development / testing tools.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT-related discipline or the equivalent of education and experience.
- Proficient in the use of automated testing tools.
- Experience in .Net/C# (MSSQL)
- Working with Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Very good understanding about requirements specifications and business logic.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Highly proactive with strong desire to learn and critical thinking
Bonus if you have
- Previous experience of integration type of work
- Experience in financial markets
- Previous experience with Agile methodology
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.