Gecko Solutions is a software company with a mission to provide successful software development solutions while keeping up with world’s IT trends. Our development team consists of young but experienced and creative people and it has been growing since the day one.
If you would like to become part of our team and build various applications using cutting edge technologies and improve your skills in a rewarding and positive work environment feel free to send us your job application. You will be given the opportunity to gain new skills while building large-scale web and mobile solutions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Write test plans from the requirements and develop test strategies
- Create and perform test campaigns – smoke, functional, regression testing
- Create automated tests and run them in continuous integration software
- Use bug tracking software to report bugs and analyze test results
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of professional experience in web/responsive web and mobile QA
- Experience in following (the more the merrier):
- Black box/white box testing
- Functional testing
- Integration testing
- Performance and load testing
- Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Industry experience with Web automated testing for React/Angular applications using contemporary frameworks such as Webdriverio/Protractor/Selenium webdriver
- Experience using Postman/SoapUI for API testing
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
What else is a plus?
- ISTQB certification
- Experience with Gherkin/Cucumber
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter/Gatling
- You find yourself comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- A passion for perfection
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Ability to learn from experienced colleagues
- Working in small and skilled teams
- Salaries and conditions which correspond to the high demands
Send us your application electronically.