About Humanity (now a part of TCP)
Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach. Our platform brings together usability, smart design, and custom features to help managers and employees better organize and stay connected through our evolving suite of apps.
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook.
TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking for QA Engineer to join our Belgrade team of 60+ creative and talented people.
- Develop automated test scripts to validate functional and non-functional acceptance criteria as part of a continuous integration / deployment pipeline;
- Write and execute manual tests where automated testing is not pragmatic (e.g. exploratory testing);
- Provide detailed bug reports to technical team to resolve;
- Work with product owners and technical teams to agree acceptance criteria to stories or other functional and non-functional requirements;
- Review test scripts created by other members of the team;
- Be an evangelist for QA best practice within the Scrum team, particularly with a focus to increasing adoption and coverage of test automation.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant QA experience (manual and automated);
- Coding and debugging skills in Java / Selenium;
- Experience with GIT / Jenkins;
- Hands-on experience testing solutions in AWS cloud environments, as we operate a cloud environment;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail;
- Strong team player with positive attitude;
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- University Degree in Computer Science;
- Python programming skills using Locust for performance testing;
- Experience with SQL;
- We handle some of our customer’s most valuable data, so experience of compliance requirements in Cloud environments (e.g. SOC2, GDPR) would be useful.
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability and open communication.