Humanity is powerful, intuitive, cloud-based workforce management software, helping businesses across many industries manage growth and promote teamwork by making employee scheduling and time tracking more streamlined and intuitive. We are fueled by a commitment to innovation, customer-centric approach and accountability. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork and transparent leadership.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join our Belgrade team of 70+ creative and talented people.
This role will be responsible for building and maintaining our automated testing infrastructure as well as overseeing the QA team members and processes within our Agile Cross-functional teams.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Be responsible for ensuring high quality of product deliverables and establishing processes for continuous improvement;
- Own and improve quality assurance strategy as well as effective test automation engineering processes and policies;
- Lead and scale a team of QA engineers: manage performance, compensation, and professional development of QA team members;
- Work closely with the VP and Director of Engineering to align engineering-wide priorities.
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering management role or a senior engineering technical/team lead role;
- Experience with testing automation, also creating functional, integration and performance tests. Knowledge and experience in programming will be considered as a plus;
- Understanding of the concept of Continuous Integration and experience with related tools (Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo...);
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills;
- Solid people management skills;
- Flexible, constructive and positive attitude;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
What You Can Expect
- International working environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- A creative and fun workspace;
- Private health insurance;
- Stock options;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.